Shipping and Return Policy
Our policy covers products that are received as damaged/broken goods. You have 30 days to return the product according to the policy below.
- You will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us such as shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for the item if the error was made by you or the carrier. Which includes but not limited to, incorrect variants ordered, incorrect address/info at checkout, change of Mind.
- To initiate your return, please email email@example.com with your order #. We will provide additional instructions which includes our warehouse address.
- If your product arrives with a manufacturing defect, we will gladly send you a replacement. Please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the problem and video/image of the defect - we will assist you with replacing your product.
- Your refund will be processed as soon as the product is received by our Quality Assurance team who confirms it fits within our Return Policy. It may take up to 7 business days to show up depending on which bank/service you've used.
We are proud to offer Free Standard Shipping on all orders.
We may ship orders separately if you will get them quicker.
Shipping Time: 5-14 days
We aim to dispatch all orders from our warehouse within 24 hours, but please allow up to 3 business days during peak periods.
* Shipping time excludes clearance/customs delays (if applicable). Due to COVID-19, not all planes are departing right away and there may be additional delays. All of our packages are tracked, so although there are delays, you will always know where they are. Please email email@example.com if you're having issues tracking your package.
We are experiencing additional issues due to COVID-19
-Skeleton crews at suppliers reducing production capacity
-Delays with shipping and freight companies bringing products to our facility
-Delays and failures to pickup from delivery providers such as USPS, FedEx, UPS and other Postal Services.
-Failure to scan packages at drop off at UPS/USPS
-Logistics providers no longer guaranteeing delivery time frames.
-Air Freights are delays due to less travelers, many of our packages ship with commercial passenger flights.
We have hired additional resources and are trying to move those services in house for the meantime so that we will not need to rely on third party services.